quinta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2009

I'ma fuckin driva!

Yo dawg, tatzit. I just sat my fuckin nigga ass in that fuckin mudafucka Uno. My feet wuz liek a fuckin dildo. I woz nice in the parking situation, tnk god. Then i woz so nervous twas liek my dick wud boom-boom-blow out from ma pants at anytime. Twas hard to breath, but daeg, i went fuckin fine! :D
When i woz parking to finish that shit, that faggy gramps told i forgot da left arrowz. But fuck that ol' piece o shit, I got my habilitation, suck my diek mudafuckers!
I'd juz lik to tank my bros, Lil' fuckin Wayne, Kanye West a Lupe "Luppy" Fiasco, we share all these pussies form da world. Nuffin's impossible for we niggas now! FUCK, i'm happy pa caralho, if you see da cops, warn a brother.
Thanks Jeez, say hello 2 da brothers already gone.
Lick my hard dick with ur pussies, and drop it like it's hot, sluts! Harcore sex ftw bros. C Ya around!

Lizning 2: Lil' Wayne - Whip It

Nenhum comentário: